• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My son's memories of the Titanic

SusanM

Member
From the ages of 4-6 years old, my son Jamey had vivid memories of sailing and dying on the Titanic. The whole episode started when he saw the end of the movie Titanic. The very next day he started painting, drawing and outlining the Titanic. Some drawings cut the ship in half, showing every level and hundreds of rooms and windows. He also suffered from night terrors where he would wake up and run throughout the house like he was looking for a way out. By the time he was 6, we took him to see the Titanic Exhibit in Chicago in 2000. He studied every piece of the exhibit, and a few weeks later had a night terror that seemed to relive the sinking of the ship. After that nightmare, he slowly stopped talking about it. Just this past summer, his experience was featured on The Ghost Inside My Child. Now at 20 years old, he remembers the Titanic being "as familiar to him as his own house." I also wrote about his experiences in my book, The Secrets of the Universe.
 
It is comforting to know that all those who were "lost" went into the light. Since your son, and others I know, moved on after the tragedy, it seems less likely that the wreck itself was haunted. I saw the exhibit twice, and found some of the objects disturbing. I wasn't aboard the ship, but it was so easy to imagine those who were. I missed your son's episode. Was his identity established?
 
Welcome to the forum, Susan M. I have yet to see the episode but promise to check it out and your book as well. Is it available as an eBook on amazon?
 
Me, too, Mama. I have been able to read some great books that I would never have found otherwise. I make a point of looking at the "Daily Deals", and take the Kindle "Firsts". I think the reviews by actual readers are a great help in making a decision to buy a book.
 
At Mama's request, I split this thread, and located the flood discussion under "Flood Memories" in the Reincarnation Questions section.
 
Have always had an association with the titanic


I watched the documentary with interest as I have memories of being on the titanic, with my wife, she was my husband and had a dream of sitting in a wing back chair smoking a cigar and drinking Brandy watching the water rise up around her feet, I've always had a fascination with the titanic and through past life regression ,meditation along with reading story's of survivors remember leaving the ship watching my husband (now my wife) walking away I know we had 2 children , whilst reading a list of the survivors I spotted a name which jumped out at me which I cannot remember right now lol ,any form of ship liner leaves me uneasy to say the least, as a teen my family and I went on a cruiser I froze on the gang way and had to be pushed onto the ship, it took a lot more persuation to go below deck to our cabin, I hope your son has found peace with it, I know it took the curiosity of the artifacts coming up to out way my want for the ship to be left in leave as memorial to all her splendour and beauty and those who were lost....
 
Hello and welcome Wazamini wellllllcome


Those sound like very clear memories you have. Have you tried looking at the survivor lists to try and find the name again? Do you feel you or some of your family survived?
 
Back
Top