LisaLondon
Member
I think one of my sons may have lived before .
My Nan had died and we were walking home from school, Me and son and his big brother . He was only 4 . He asked what happens now so I say well I will be going to a funeral and then nanny will be buried , which is a box that goes into the ground when you have died. This was accepted.
A few minutes later he blurted out "Its cold in the ground" . I asked what on earth he meant so he shrugged and then said he had been a soldier in WWII and he got shot . I assume he meant cold ON the ground, and got a bit emotional as I imagined a man dying on a cold possibly muddy ground
He is 13 now and has no memory of that at all anymore.
My Nan had died and we were walking home from school, Me and son and his big brother . He was only 4 . He asked what happens now so I say well I will be going to a funeral and then nanny will be buried , which is a box that goes into the ground when you have died. This was accepted.
A few minutes later he blurted out "Its cold in the ground" . I asked what on earth he meant so he shrugged and then said he had been a soldier in WWII and he got shot . I assume he meant cold ON the ground, and got a bit emotional as I imagined a man dying on a cold possibly muddy ground
He is 13 now and has no memory of that at all anymore.