• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My heart's really beating...

Sherri28

New Member
...I'm so happy to have found this website! A co-worker of mine turned me on to Carol's 1st book, after I told her about all the challenges I was having with my oldest daughter (she's 4). From the second she was born, I looked into her eyes and said 'she looks like an old soul'. At about the age of two she started to wake up screaming in the middle of the night, more often than not. only, she would never quite completely wake up. She'd look past me, not recognizing me, not letting me touch or comfort her. It'd take anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes to calm her down. Last Christmas, we were all sick with the flu and I had just finished the book. She started the crying again, so I started asking questions. To my amazement, she started talking about her sister 'Kiki'. Apparently 'Kiki' was outside, it was snowing and my daughter was trying to find her. She described how it was cold and she couldn't see where she was going. She said she stepped on to the road and a red car hit her. She said she went under the wheels, that it hurt her legs and her arm. Then, for some reason I asked "who's Kiki" and she said simply, "Daddy". Interestingly enough, she's rarely had the dream since, and sometimes I hear her calling her dollies Kiki. She's also incredibly protective of her little sister *in this life* ( it's still hard for me to say that) to the point of it being controlling. I am so looking forward to participating in this forum...it's hard to just bring this kind of stuff up with friends. thanks
 
Hi Sherri, welcome to the forum. And may I say "Yay, another Canadian!" I hope you find all of the answers that you're looking for. You may be very interested in reading Carol's second book "Return from Heaven" which talks about same family reincarnation.

Hope you're having a great day, Take Care, -Kathy.
 
Hi Sherri

Glad you found us here also I hope you are keeping a journal of all your daughters revelations, it would be cool to keep it all together and not forget some of the finer memories over time. She seems to have some very definite memories and by sharing them with you, she may be able to relieve the more “unhappy” elements that have carried over, and with your reassurance, bring about healing in these areas…all you have to do is listen to her and show her your full attention and trust and let her know how loved and protected she is now, with you and her other family

------------------
Lots of Love
Kelly




[This message has been edited by Kelly (edited 08-19-2001).]
 
Back
Top