Mommy2008
New Member
First let me start by saying hello everyone and so happy I found this forum. Here is my story (This just happened) yesterday I took my 6 year old son to the Franklin Institute and everything was going fine, We got down to Franklin Institute and went inside and right after you go in their is a huge Ben Franklin Statue. I said to my son "do you know who this is?" of course I didn't expect him to say he did since he is only in Kindergarten and only 6 years old but what he said freaked me out he said matter of factly "Uh yea I know who that is..It's Ben Franklin" so of course I was startled and asked where he had heard the name from and he responded "Thats me, I was him before" and after this I didn't question him anymore and instead later that day when we got home while dinner was on I was browsing the internet to see if anyone else had heard of this sort of thing and some how I was doing a google search and got up to go check the food I came back and my son was staring blankly at the computer screen I asked him what was wrong and he said "Her.." he pointed to the computer screen where I had a photo of Ben Franklin's wife on the screen and he pointed to her and said "Thats my girl.." I was really thrown off by this and now I'm starting to make look into the fact that maybe he was Ben Franklin but I'm not sure. I did ask him a few questions he wouldn't know like what Ben Franklin invented and he rolled his eyes at me and he goes "I invented Electricity and glasses" I didn't want to press him any further cause he seemed to be getting frustrated with the topic. What do you guys think of this? I am not sure just yet what to make of it but I'm confused and I don't know to process this.