psychic pagan
New Member
Hi everyone! 
I came across this wonderful forum while browsing about past lives. I have always believe in past lives and love reading all the strange and amazing things children say.
What i was wondering was, what about children that are conceived through IVF?
Me and my husband had to have IVF due to problems with him. I had the slandered IVF where my eggs and his sperm are just introduced together in a perti dish and left to get on with it lol.
I did get pregnant with twins but unfortunately lost one of them at 8 weeks. We now have our gorgeous wee boy who is 2 years old.
What i was wondering was do children who "choose" their parents - is it still the same as being conceived naturally?
I would love the idea that our little boy chose us to be his mum and dad.
What are peoples views on this?
If i have posted this in the wrong section please feel free to move it!
I came across this wonderful forum while browsing about past lives. I have always believe in past lives and love reading all the strange and amazing things children say.
What i was wondering was, what about children that are conceived through IVF?
Me and my husband had to have IVF due to problems with him. I had the slandered IVF where my eggs and his sperm are just introduced together in a perti dish and left to get on with it lol.
I did get pregnant with twins but unfortunately lost one of them at 8 weeks. We now have our gorgeous wee boy who is 2 years old.
What i was wondering was do children who "choose" their parents - is it still the same as being conceived naturally?
I would love the idea that our little boy chose us to be his mum and dad.
What are peoples views on this?
If i have posted this in the wrong section please feel free to move it!