• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

could twins have been monks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lunarnite
  • Start date Start date
L

lunarnite

Guest
my sons are now 4 they seldom speak. i have heard them say words over the years plainly.they do have a language they seem to share. my question was since they dont talk english and used to hum almost a singy chant constantly in unison and were real weird about following a strict routine and being very picky about food (they eat the same things day after day ) their favorite food for along time was bread and water.(had to fight with them to eat anything else. could they possibly have been monks of some sort?
my mom has had a past life regression where she and i were nuns,do we usually stay with the same groups of people life after life?
 
Well, sounds like you have an interesting situation. I guess the boys may have been monks at one time, especially with the bread and water thing. (I heard that twins normally do share a psychic language, so that wouldn't make me wonder as much as the food thing does.) Looks like you may have your work cut out for you.
As far as family groups go. Yes, we do tend to reincarnate into same groups or families.
Good luck with the boys.
Catseye2
 
Yup, we usually reincarnate with each other again and again because of the Karma invloved between us. Especially the immediate family.
 
Hi darlin'....
I've been checking your post for the last couple of days, but no one has said what I think is obvious.
Your twin angels are very special and so they don't fit into any category.
I most certainly didn't think former "monks" with them. Monks, in MY research, grew crops, brewed beer and wine, and, discounting very few ancient sects who did unsavory things, enjoyed the fraternal life.
"Bread & water" reads like some sort of incarceration to me.
I find the non-speaking and 1-on-1 comunication much more interesting.
I'm fascinated by twins, and I'd like to hear more about that.
You must have your hands full.
I send you peace. ---G.
 
thank yall for your opinions and yes its a joy just to watch them grow

lunar
 
Back
Top