mandylynn4
Member
Hi! New here....but my 2 year old was saying some things that sparked an interest in past lives this morning.
Here was our conversation this morning:
"Mama, my other grandma was reading me a story."
"Your other grandma? Like Grandma Hedge?" (my mother's name)
"No."
"Grandma Marshall?" (my husband's mother's name)
"No!" (she sounded frustrated)
"Okay. So your other grandma was reading you a story? When?"
"In my pink room. I have a pink rocking chair in my pink room. And my other father was watching us."
"Daddy?"
"No. My father."
"Oh." (at this point, I was a little confused and intrigued) "So, what story were you reading with grandma?"
"They took all our books away, but my other grandma brought one with her."
At this point, she got distracted by out new kitten and stopped talking about it. I didn't want to push....
Later in the day, my husband gently asked her what her other father's name was. She said something that sounded like Pierre....and she said she had brothers. (we have 2 daughters only...)
Is this strange?
Here was our conversation this morning:
"Mama, my other grandma was reading me a story."
"Your other grandma? Like Grandma Hedge?" (my mother's name)
"No."
"Grandma Marshall?" (my husband's mother's name)
"No!" (she sounded frustrated)
"Okay. So your other grandma was reading you a story? When?"
"In my pink room. I have a pink rocking chair in my pink room. And my other father was watching us."
"Daddy?"
"No. My father."
"Oh." (at this point, I was a little confused and intrigued) "So, what story were you reading with grandma?"
"They took all our books away, but my other grandma brought one with her."
At this point, she got distracted by out new kitten and stopped talking about it. I didn't want to push....
Later in the day, my husband gently asked her what her other father's name was. She said something that sounded like Pierre....and she said she had brothers. (we have 2 daughters only...)
Is this strange?