1.
I have already written that Stalin was a mass murderer as well.
2.
No, he did not kill 50 million in the Gulags. I'll quote Britannica now.
- It is estimated that the combination of very long working hours, harsh climatic and other working conditions, inadequate food, and summary executions...
I have seen such arguments several times before. They are fake of course.
Hitler did not discover Ziklone B but he was the first to use it on human beings. Do you know how many children were gassed to death in Auschwitz alone? If you do not know, read this. Her name is Janina Kosciuszkowa, she...
Without the Holocaust, he would become just an ordinary dictator, conqueror, something like Napoleon but instead he became the worst mass murderer in history.
I read that Goring in Nurnberg's prison said the following to other Nazis - because of his madness against the Jews we will get rid of...
Its ok with PM, thanks.
To me, the book was exceptional but I'm still not sure you will love it. I'm copying a review from Amazon.
-This is the 4th Warsaw ghetto diary I've read and the 3rd I've reviewed. If I had to do it over again, I'd pick this one first. The author was a teacher and more...
Thank you so much for your help. I read a lot about Poland during WW2 but missed the information that the Soviets bombed Poland too, this is really a whole new thing for me.
When I had my visions it was a mixture of different emotions. There was fear naturally but there was also a feeling of...
Thank you for answering. It is very interesting to read your posts. When you said you found the place in Poland where you were stationed, was it a big city like Warsaw, Krakow or something else?
One more thing too, maybe you can help me. I can not find the answer on the internet and there is a...
Thanks a lot for your posts.
It was extremely interesting for me to read it.
I actually have several questions for you.
How did you manage to see details from your life during WW2?
Did you do that with the help of meditation?
Have you experienced any problems during that process?
How do you...
I forgot to say a few more things.
I like Poland but not so much the Poles, maybe because many Poles harassed and killed Polish Jews during WW2 or reported them to the Germans.
Or maybe because I was a German and an extremely large majority of Germans did not like the Poles during that time. Who...
Hi
I have previously posted on the reincarnation questions section and here I will write everything I know about my life in Poland under WW2.
When I was a little boy, I experienced the same vision over and over.
I "saw" a darkened city and knew that many bomb planes were on their way.
I...