• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by weeviolet

  1. W

    Having Another Child

    Yes, Dana, Thank You so much for sharing!
  2. W

    Having Another Child

    I agree with Madison 100%. ~wee
  3. W

    Having Another Child

    Gosh, what a tough decision to make! I'm not going to tell you that you're not psychic in your feelings, but I do think that it's fairly common to want another child. I feel the same way, my daughter is almost 15 months, we have a tremendous bond, and I can hardly wait to have another. We're...
  4. W

    My 3 year old talks about her other family

    There's a town here in AZ called "Coolidge". Maybe she spoke the name with an accent? We're also next to Mexico, which could explain what Titus said about the Chocaman. Anyway, just something that came to mind. Perhaps eventually you'll find out more about her previous surroundings to give...
  5. W

    Past traumatic deaths and current infertility link???

    Hi Margy I just read this thread and wanted to add my humble advice to all the really great feedback you've gotten so far. I was taught a visualization technique for "letting go" of negative stuff, stuff from the past that you say might be affecting your fertility. You're supposed to...
Back
Top