I too had experience with the Nazis as a member of the resistance in Holland. It was the lifetime immediately before this one, and I died in a concentration camp. It has affected me in many ways, one of which is the pervasive idea "It doesn't matter what I do, I'm going to die anyway." I...
When I was about 9 I had a dream that kept waking me up at night. In it, I was watching a dark haired boy a few years older than myself walking through the rain in a big city with high buildings all around. He was so sad. When I was 16, through a series of connections I met a young man with dark...
I remember being a young Irish woman during the Potato Famine. I had grown up in an orphanage, and never knew who my parents were. When I was old enough to leave, I stayed on, caring for the children. One day an English official came to inspect the place. The place was not fit for human...
I don't remember how I died as Thutmose, I just remember much later being in a dark room with other mummies, and rising up through an opening in the rock to see the dawn, all the while looking a one badly beat up corpse and thinking how sad, he was the greatest of us all, yet he knew nothing. I...
Egyptian afterlife?
Thanks for reviving this thread, Deb. Years ago, I had a very vivid dream that seemed to come from nowhere, and still haunts me. I was incorporeal, in a very dark place, a cavern or cave. I rose above my body and looked around me. There were other bodies strewn around...
Childbirth problems
I have had difficult pregnancies and deliveries. I have recall of two lives in which I died in childbirth. One in Tudor England and another as a 19th century Irish immigrant in Philadelphia.
In this lifetime my oldest should have been a c-section but the doc was...
Skills
For me it has always been art, anything creative comes naturally. When I was in school, all the teacher had to do was remind me of something and a light went on. I won awards for my artwork in my younger days, and totally annoyed one of my instructors when I did a project that the...
We's fishin'
I have a dear friend from childhood with whom I used to romp around and pretend we were woodsmen or explorers. I thought there might be a connection with the American frontier, but had Lewis & Clark type ideas about it, mostly owing to the fact that I'm related to Lewis, and she...
Shared Memories
This has happened to me a few times. The first time I was in my 20's and went on a trip to the Yucatan. While there my roommate (who I had never met before the trip) and I shared multiple memories, too numerous to go into here. We know our way around ruined cities, had...