• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Vlad

  1. V

    Trying to make sense of whats happening to me

    I have done what it says to do but I dont always see a past life when I do it. Sometimes it's like I go somewhere else. I'm not sure how to explain it.
  2. V

    Trying to make sense of whats happening to me

    I remember a few different lifetimes. I also went shooting with a friend of mine at a gun range I hit pretty much all the lethal spots on the target without even meaning to. Then when asked to aim for the waist I managed to get all but a few shots in the waistline area. I dont know to much about...
  3. V

    Trying to make sense of whats happening to me

    I'm not sure where to begin... I suppose I'm just trying to make sense of whats happening to me. since the age of 14 I have remembered things that it feels like I shouldn't be able to. one of the first things I remembered is being some kind of ancient janissary. since then I have had more...
Back
Top