• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by violet

  1. V

    Civil War Confusion (merged)

    Hey White Rose, Nope I'm not offended at all. Thanks for the input!
  2. V

    Civil War Confusion (merged)

    Wow! Thanks to all of you for your wonderful responses to my post! It is something that is difficult for me to deal with and I suppose I will have to go through and try to find some way to make peace with it. I was also very intrigued by those of you who posted memories of lives during the Civil...
  3. V

    Civil War Confusion (merged)

    Hi Deborah, I haven't had any past life regressions done but I have had visions and dreams. The most recent one I had was a quick dream of me walking down the steps of a big plantation house with a man. I remember that I was wearing lacy white gloves, the kind that has the fingers cut off...
  4. V

    African American Slave Memories

    Memories on the Plantation I haven't had any past life regressions done but I have had visions and dreams. The most recent one I had was a quick dream of me walking down the steps of a big plantation house with a man. I remember that I was wearing lacy white gloves, the kind that has the...
  5. V

    Civil War Confusion (merged)

    Hello everyone! I must say that I adore this forum! That said, I was wondering whether or not anyone was a person in a past life who they felt directly went against who they are in this life? Allow me explain. All of my life I have been greatly intrigued by the Civil War South (In...
Back
Top