• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Trin's mom

  1. T

    I'm soooooo freaked out!

    She just turened 5 My daughter Elisabeth kate just turned 5, she's a scorpio I have 5 children and the reason I log in as Trin's mom is because she's my youngest, and also, she is proving to be just like Elisabteth Kate when she was a baby. :o
  2. T

    Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

    I understand I applaud you for you bravery and can relate very much to your story of the after effects of an abortion, and I think that it had a wonderfull ending
  3. T

    I'm soooooo freaked out!

    is it becoming more normal? Is it me are are children evolving? Like little indigo children :tongue:
  4. T

    I'm soooooo freaked out!

    I really wonder if I'm in the right place...... I have had many things told to me by my daughter concerning "befor I was her mommy", but I have even more strange things to tell concerning her her knowing things she shouldn't. My daughter has predicted many things and even told me things she...
  5. T

    I'm soooooo freaked out!

    I was on the net trying to read about signs of multiple persolaties in children because my older daughter Elisabeth kate has been saying very strange things, and I'm talking strange enough to where she is scaring me a little. She was a late talker and the first words she spoke in sentences were...
Back
Top