• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by tateandbosmommy

  1. T

    Tate's amazing story.

    I do want to add that he often talks to Justin or is visited by him. He will bring up random things that he shouldnt know. Once he told me all about when Justin and I went horse back riding in arizona. He even knew what color horses we rode! Once we were in the car and he was just giggling...
  2. T

    Tate's amazing story.

    justin Justin was my best friends little brother. But I consider them family so that is why I call him my little brother. We are just that close. My kids call his parents Grandma and Grandpa lol
  3. T

    Tate's amazing story.

    I will start with a little background. Tate is my first born. We tried for 3 1/2 years before conceiving him. We had given up hope and were waiting for my husband to go active duty army before we pursued fertility treatments. We were so excited that we became pregnant on our own. Pregnancy...
Back
Top