• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Tambra Kendall

  1. Tambra Kendall

    Deep love transcends war, time, space... everything...into the 21st century

    Mama!!!! LOL! Thanks so much for telling me about this forum. I'm sure I'll learn more about PL and maybe uncover some of mine. Love is eternal and conquers all. Hugs, Tambra : angel
  2. Tambra Kendall

    Deep love transcends war, time, space... everything...into the 21st century

    Hi, Tambra Kendall is one of my writing names, so I think its okay to use it. Thank you for the welcome! Tambra
  3. Tambra Kendall

    Deep love transcends war, time, space... everything...into the 21st century

    Deep love transcends war, time, space... everything...into the 21st century Hi y'all, I'm romance writer, Tambra Kendall otherwise known as Anna from Aussie Katherine's post. When we first met it was like nothing I'd experienced before. I felt an immediate energy pull towards Katherine. It...
Back
Top