• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Talia

  1. T

    Carols lecture

    Hi KenJ, I shared that story titled, "That moment when your 3 yr old tells you you're not her real mummy." She had other memories.
  2. T

    That moment when your 3yr old tells you that you're not her real mummy.

    Thanks Seeker and Firefly. She is a teen now and still walks on her toes. She remembers in so far as the talks we have had over the years about these and other spiritual matters. We have been doing EFT, emotional frequency tapping with Nick Ortner. It really works to free up blockages and...
  3. T

    Carols lecture

    I enjoyed this talk so much I joined the forum to share how my 3 yr old daughter confirmed reincarnation for me in 2008. Before that I had been pondering if it was real or not because I had been raised a staunch, black and white Catholic. I am not that anymore. I have a much more open mind...
  4. T

    That moment when your 3yr old tells you that you're not her real mummy.

    In 2008, My 3yr old daughter was happily singing and bouncing on the trampoline whilst I was hanging out the washing close by. I immediately noticed when all was quiet and quickly looked to see her sitting still and quiet on the side of the trampoline, looking very, very sad. I went to her...
Back
Top