• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by startswithemm

  1. startswithemm

    A life in early 19th Century France?

    I think you are onto something. It's not unheard of for past life memories to mix in with our other dreams. I would be confident in saying that there are some definite clues as to who you were in a past life. I would continue to explore this area...it seems very interesting. :)
  2. startswithemm

    Strange Experience

    I think it's amazing. Really...and, like Argonne, I would be interested in how the child interacts with you. Your familiarity with the boy would lead me to think that you've incarnated with this individual in the past.
  3. startswithemm

    Past Life Flashbacks - Various Members

    I have several snippets I can share... #1 - A door step covered in a thick layer of what looked like "dirty snow" but I knew it was ashes. #2 - Standing next to a podium of some sort. It was really tall or I was really close because I could not see who was speaking. #3 - A glimpse of a man...
  4. startswithemm

    Viking?

    From what point of view did you see this? Outside of the "Viking"?
  5. startswithemm

    Memories triggered by sound -WWII Siren

    I have an intense, almost nauseating reaction to German air raid sirens from the WWII period. To the point where its difficult for me to finish listening... I wanted to post a video featuring the sound but I'm not sure how. :(
Back
Top