• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by sstolze

  1. S

    she knows the beach boys

    For the song i get around she started humming but ended up singing. With barbara ann. She just out of the blue stated saying ba ba ba ba barbara ann over and over. Other than that she is finally getting the hang of singing abcs
  2. S

    she knows the beach boys

    Thanks Argonne I'll Try That
  3. S

    she knows the beach boys

    Owl, when ever i ask any pl questions she clams up.
  4. S

    she knows the beach boys

    Maybe, briar rose. She has given hints to a past life before, but this have a time period. I'm pretty excited.
  5. S

    she knows the beach boys

    No. At day care they listen to kid music. Twinkle twinkle, itsy bitsy spider etc. I have no idea how she would have heard it.
  6. S

    she knows the beach boys

    I'm giving my 3 year old a bath and she starts singing the song barbara ann. I don't know how she knows it. We don't listen to the beach boys. My dad did when i was little but not since then. So anyway, i say how do you know that song? She says i don't know. So i get my phone and youtube...
  7. S

    could this have been a past life dream?

    I don't know if i've met the boy. He wasnt in the dream. I don't know for sure why my father didn't want us together. The homes were the mud brick style. Hut like. We lived in a desert. Like middle east or egypt or something similar. We wore simple robe clothing. It was definitely a long time ago.
  8. S

    could this have been a past life dream?

    Last night i had a dream. I was a young girl. I lived in some hot climate area. I was in love with a boy my father forbid me to marry. I spoke with my mother in secret and she advised me to seek council with the holy man. I went to him and told him off my love for this boy, and that my father...
  9. S

    do you ever just know?

    I just looked it up. Wikipedia says they were invented around 3300 bc
  10. S

    do you ever just know?

    http://www.google.com/search?q=victorian+era+shoes+women&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=NoxQUrSHNOjyyAGz_YCwCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&biw=360&bih=529&dpr=1.5#biv=i%7C43%3Bd%7CupA4q4qZQhxLvM%3A this is almost identical to what I saw.
  11. S

    do you ever just know?

    the boots had laces
  12. S

    do you ever just know?

    I realize I can't really change how it goes. I saw psychic a couple weeks ago. she told me that I had 20 past lives. I guess I have a lot to discover. of all the lives she told me about the one I thought most drawn to was A MINOAN PRIESTESS. that's when I did my first past life regression. it...
  13. S

    do you ever just know?

    I had hoped they were renissaince era to provide done validation to my feeling, but explaining a deep want of mine works too!
Back
Top