Hello, there’s a midwife Ina May Gaskin who wrote a book Spiritual Midwifery and I do remember a story in there about a mom who was upset she had aborted in the past and her little girl bringing it up and telling her not to be sad because she was that baby. Highly suggest the book.
I find this so interesting. I heard my son and his cousin at around 4 & 6, 5 & 7 talking about where they knew each other up in heaven waiting with the other babies before they picked their mothers and were born. They were so confident about it and my son had never heard anything but...
Hello, I have a few questions and I’m reluctant to discuss them with my circle but it seems like folks here would have knowledge about this.
My son is 7. I conceived him accidentally, six months after my best friend of 5 years who I felt was my soul mate had died. I was really lost in grief and...