• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by rosemary

  1. rosemary

    Chapter One of "Children's Past Lives"

    namaste Namaste is lovely, thankyou!:tongue:
  2. rosemary

    Chapter One of "Children's Past Lives"

    Hi deborah! I don't know who or what Namaste is, but I will by the end of the evening!!! I sent you an email, if you reply ,maybe send some pics of your work?..love to see them. I'm not aware of any specific purpose for his choice of mother, though I had quite specific visions of his future...
  3. rosemary

    Reincarnation - and Compassion

    hi julieZ, Im with you! you know over the years, when you have a life that is all about seeking, all about knowing, there comes the time when the experience of that knowing is all you'll settle for! When I think of how many rivers i've had to cross to get to the here and now, (where we have...
  4. rosemary

    Chapter One of "Children's Past Lives"

    wonderful to find this forum! my son was born november 1991. He was concieved in feb 1991 and I was fully aware of his conception. It was dramatic and very real. I felt his spirit SLAM into my body through the top of my head. I knew he was a direct casualty of Desert Storm, I just knew. His...
Back
Top