• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Red Cardinal

  1. R

    AIRPLANE memories

    Colleen, I don't know if this helps, but when I was a child between the ages of 4 and 6, I used to run for cover everytime an airplane flew overhead. I would be outside playing, hear the roar of the engine, and race for the house where I would wait silently by the screen door. I would not...
  2. R

    Past traumatic deaths and current infertility link???

    Hello Everyone, I would recommend Reiki. I have been working through fears of sexual intimacy and childbirth for several years now. Through healers and my own past life exploration, I discovered an ancient past life where I was tortured and gang raped by a group of men. Reiki has helped...
  3. R

    Shared Experiences

    Catseye, Thank you for your suggestion. I tried to research Virginia geneology yesterday, but got nowhere. I am a terrible researcher, but I will keep trying! What's interesting about my regression to this time period is that I had really loved one of our slaves like a father. He was...
  4. R

    Shared Experiences

    Thanks Lenoaraven, Maybe I will try that. I think the year may have been 1864, but I have to go back and check my journal I kept after the hypnosis session.
  5. R

    Shared Experiences

    Deborah, My mother and I have been haunted by the same dream for years. It's very eerie. We both dream we're in this enormous house with many rooms. However, we are forbidden from the third floor of the house. It is completely off limits. We both dream that we sneak to this third floor...
  6. R

    Past life bonds - family and other

    My mother and I have shared the same dream for years My mother and I have been haunted by the same dream for years. We both dream we're in this enormous house with many rooms. However, we are forbidden from the third floor of the house. It is completely off limits. We both dream that we...
  7. R

    World War II - Civilians memories

    A Nazi soldier tore my son from my arms I've experienced WW II memory bleedthroughs. When I was a little girl, I lived close to an airport. Every time a small plane flew overhead, I ran into the house for cover. I wouldn't come back outside again until the engine noise disappeared. It made...
Back
Top