• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by recycling

  1. recycling

    Persistent PL

    Giving up Nirvana? This I understand. Here's hoping that the ellipsis becomes: "finally they found peace". Hugs, R.
  2. recycling

    Chinese Ribbon Dancers

    In the House of flying daggers there's an amazing scene with that dance style. You can watch it here: https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-003&hsimp=yhs-003&hspart=mozilla&p=House+of+flying+daggers#id=3&vid=638f0818abe69513346df604a68143e8&action=view
  3. recycling

    Biblical past lives

    Thank you Curious Girl! I don't think your memories are in contradiction with what is usually said of Peter, at least from what can be inferred from the Gospels. I really enjoyed reading your memories. :thumbsup:
  4. recycling

    Biblical past lives

    Curious Girl, Do you remember what Peter was like? Few people seem to mention him.
  5. recycling

    French ship captain, 1580

    M. de L was a gallant man. When I met him in regression, in 1580, he was pushing 40, and had come back from a horse trip to see his mistress or mistresses and children in the south of France. He was a sailor, the captain of his own ship. I could see him standing on the wooden pavement of a port...
  6. recycling

    World War I

    Stationed in Germany I know that I was in the infantry, that my division arrived in Europe towards the end of the war, and that it was in occupation duties in Germany. Judging from how dry the soil was, the occupation must have been in summer. Here are some details I remember: The town we...
Back
Top