• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by raisingirl

  1. R

    My Niece

    I guess she has told my sister this story a couple of times. I am not sure how often she talks about it. As far as I know, this is the only story she ever says, too. I will definately recommend the book to my sister. Thanks.
  2. R

    Children who remember fire

    My Niece My niece is a very smart little girl. She has an amazing vocabulary for a four year old, and she always talks very properly. My sister said that one day they were sitting in the living room and her daughter told her a story. She said a long time ago she was cooking marshmallows in...
  3. R

    My Niece

    I just heard a strange story from my sister. It seems that out of the blue in the past few weeks, her daughter (four years old) has been saying some strange things. My niece is a very smart little girl. She has an amazing vocabulary for a four year old, and she always talks very properly...
Back
Top