Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks Tanguerra. For the time being I'll concentrate on getting what I have out without contaminating it with images and notions off Google.
I would love the search for the house to be over. The emotion at feeling I was at the right place was absolutely genuine but, unfortunately, the house is sited in a precise context and the views I have of it in the memories are very precise and they don't correspond to the place (which is...
I haven't had much time to delve into the forum yet. But as many things I find strange seem wholly normal judging by your comments and advice , I am looking forward to doing so.
Hi, thanks for the replies. The memories are quite brief yet rather complex, like all memories I suppose. In one I am riding a horse along a track following a fence in a very rural setting. I am very familiar with the horse and the horse has a particular type of bit, but I can't see it. There...
Hello.
I must put my hand up straight away and say that I don't know if I believe in reincarnation or not but I keep bobbing about from genetic memory to simple childhood fantasy, to half-remembered TV trauma, forgotten real-life episodes, episodic nuttiness and always come back again to...