• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Peace of mind

  1. Peace of mind

    Recieving information from a source

    My mission is to bring open discussion on every forum I am involving. I try to avoid private messages as long as possible. We can always bring forth an old Christianity topic, or create a new one with a tempting name.
  2. Peace of mind

    Recieving information from a source

    It is a pity how interesting topics are all over inside wrong threads. But I will answer something later.
  3. Peace of mind

    Recieving information from a source

    Well.. I have studied Christianity for 47 years since I was 13. I can tell you that the Christian beliefs John described really exists. Like this: 1. The garden of Eden located on the earth. After losing our body in death, we will, in the future, reincarnate on the earth again. Heaven will be on...
  4. Peace of mind

    Robin Graham - Verified memories of my life 1952-1970

    I would like to see the presentation of UFO sightings on the same picture.
  5. Peace of mind

    Pre-birth memory

    What a story Rocky! Let us remember how Trump and Biden were one of those light energy beings as well. Now in this earthly realm trying to figure out their purpose.
  6. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    Good point. To get a logic picture of what is happening in the chain of reincarnation is difficult because of various information I receive. Could it be an etheric counterpart of the physical image we can perceive shortly after death?
  7. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    There is some logic. After dying we don't see the physical objects, because we have no physical organs. We don't hover over the earth watching what people are doing in their bedroom, and so on. But if we don't have organs for the next realm, we can't see there either.
  8. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    I don't see the "worlds" directly, but one interesting idea is this: In the stones we can see the material, in plants we see the living, in animals we see the feelings, and in man we see the intelligent ego. In esoteric teaching you see they use words physical, etheric, astral and mental.
  9. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    Hm.. Eternity is an obscure concept. Anyway, it is diffult to think that a soul has no beginning, but has an end. Also, if a soul has a start in the past, will it cease and vanish one day?
  10. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    Another nice and open description of your life.
  11. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    Another aspect of young souls are the ones who don't incarnate often. I can imagine that God's are doing various experiments with human spirits. If we have among us souls, who have spent long time between earthly lives, their mission, when they finally return, might be a special one. As well as...
  12. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    Very open and clear description, thank you.
  13. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    I see we are taking different points of view when looking at city life. I like to look what are the guiding lines and the authority in general in human thinking. 1. When the society is confronting new challenges the TV stations invite so called specialists for an interview. Who are these...
  14. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    Thank you for reminding of the shadow side, There and Back. One hundred years ago a man was watching life in a European city. You know, they have those big things by the street where you can glue advertising posters on. He was reading that the anti-alcohol movement will have a meeting at...
  15. Peace of mind

    Feeling like an extremely old soul and out of place

    I could also believe, that people who call themselves spiritual, and don't adapt well to the modern city life, are young souls.
Back
Top