• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by paula

  1. P

    My son's memories

    My son , every since he could talk has always asked me if I remember when I was a little kid,and he was old. He's 7 now, and he came up to me and said, "Mom i know how it works now. We grow up. Not get younger, but I still remember you when you were a kid,and I was old. I've tried to get what...
  2. P

    Average PL Joe? Please check in:

    I was a farmer.I was in the Civil Civil war. I wasn't famous, but I was a good military stratigest. Even in this life I'm a good stratgest.It helped me move up in ranks. I do remember I was in a mounted regiment. I think I may have been a friend of Lo Armistead who was a famous Gen with...
  3. P

    Civil War Confusion (merged)

    I think I have a pretty good understanding of why I feel the wat I did toward the union.I don't believe I was a big slave holder or anything. I believe I came from humble beginings. I think what had me so upset is that they were going to destroy our enconomy. We all knew slavery was on the way...
  4. P

    Civil War Confusion (merged)

    Civil War memories :confused: I started having dreams as far back as I can remember as a child. I dreamed of being at a train depot. It was busy and crowded. It was the 1800's. I always heard a baby crying. The closer the train the louder the crying. Then I'm deaming I'm riding across the...
Back
Top