• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by pathfinder

  1. pathfinder

    Veil of Forgetfulness

    For me this veil seems to be running very deep. Whenever I try to meditate using some sort of visualization technique, I only get blurry visions. I have no memory of a past life whatsoever, only a feeling of being lost and displaced. I was an energetic child until I entered highschool where I...
  2. pathfinder

    A Japanese Samurai

    It's quite interesting to see such a detailed story. Looking at your "resume", however, I doubt that you were samurai for that was a birth status. You may very well have been a mere farm boy in some village where thatched roofes were pretty common. So unless you were adopted into a samurai...
  3. pathfinder

    I think I was Japanese

    As far as I am aware, I have no recollection of a past life whatsoever. And until I read this thread, I didn't even consider a Japanese connection for myself. I had no interest in Japan at all, until a friend suggested we might study Japanese language just for fun. Since we had barely any...
  4. pathfinder

    I think I was Japanese

    This has me thinking. Does that imply that anyone who has a strong interest for something from a different culture/era has potentially been there? I came to understand that a strong dislike or irrational fear for something can be linked to a past life. But to think that every Manga/Anime geek...
Back
Top