• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Nethu

  1. Nethu

    Looking for my past life love

    Thank you for your kind words
  2. Nethu

    Looking for my past life love

    Yes. It is. It’s the same person I danced with the same person who left me or I died. I don’t know. But I do know that each time I see him just a glimpse a blurry figure my heart aches. I thought I was going crazy.
  3. Nethu

    Looking for my past life love

    Probably during the 18th century or before and there were carriages and women wore those big dresses. There was a war going on and women worked as nurses. These are bits and pieces I remember
  4. Nethu

    Looking for my past life love

    Hi! I’m new here... And I’ve been having this empty sadness feeling since I was 13 ( I’m 24 now and it hasn’t gone away) like a part of me is missing. 2 years ago I had this dream that I was in a country where there was a war going on. I know it’s me because I see people and feel emotions from...
  5. Nethu

    Past life "War stories"

    Hi! I’m new here... I read the topi war stories and I don’t know how this might help but I keep having dreams about me being in a war zone. I know it’s me because I feel heartache every time I see this man. His face isn’t clear but he’s saluting me and leaves to the war and I end up getting a...
Back
Top