• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by neko

  1. N

    9/11- I think I have a 9/11 baby

    pictures... As I read more through the board here, I am simply AMAZED by these stories… It even makes me want to have kids to welcome someone back to the land of the living… I have to say this gives me hope that perhaps humanity is a lot more interconnected than we are taught to believe. Not...
  2. N

    9/11- I think I have a 9/11 baby

    I found this by searching for the old stations of WTC.. I live in NYC (uptown), and what really freaked me out reading this is that the A-R&M trains ran within proximity of the WTC.... http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~ramesh/Maps/NewYorkSubwayMap.gif I don't know if it would be even worth showing...
  3. N

    9/11- I think I have a 9/11 baby

    I found this by searching for the old stations of WTC.. I live in NYC (uptown), and what really freaked me out reading this is that the A-R&M trains ran within proximity of the WTC.... http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~ramesh/Map...kSubwayMap.gif (no longer available) I don't know if it would be...
Back
Top