• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by nakedEmperor

  1. N

    A trip to the ivory tower

    Interesting replies! Brings up all kind of emotions and thoughts to digest. Visiting Auschwitz has crossed my mind, but the time is not right. My brain hasn't healed enough from years of heavy drinking. I've had the attitude in this life that I drink my way through problems and feels like ss...
  2. N

    A trip to the ivory tower

    Interesting points. I agree with a lot of them. Searching one self is an amazing and mysterious puzzle. Even if it turns out I was da Vinci's friend or something it is a fascinating story that is going through my mind. Same goes for all the celebrities. And of course I need to forgive and heal...
  3. N

    A trip to the ivory tower

    Hi, here's something... I had a dream maybe 10 years ago where I was a German soldier in 2nd WW shooting civilians in a forest somewhere, then suddenly teleported into a concentration camp at the end of the war thinking I can't live with myself and with what I did. Also thinking they are not...
  4. N

    A trip to the ivory tower

    Thank you very much!
  5. N

    A trip to the ivory tower

    Where exactly would I find this thread on Gen. Patton?
  6. N

    A trip to the ivory tower

    Intelligent and helpful reply. Haven't heard that enough. Seems like an awesome board. Definitely going to check the thread on Patton.
  7. N

    A trip to the ivory tower

    First of all I'd like to apologize for breaking the guidelines and releasing text not suitable here. Now I've read the guidelines and will write accordingly. Hello! I've been searching myself and who I've been in the past for maybe 10 years. After I stopped drinking 9 months ago rapid progress...
Back
Top