Thank you
Thank you everyone for your thoughts. Looking back I realize I did over react a little when I got frightened. I was mainly already nervous that her father wasn't home yet and I couldn't get him on the cell. I do want to be open-minded and I will write everything down b/c it may...
My question is how do you not "look" for things or "read" into normal child behavior? I think my child will have a tendancy to this and I hope she will (given our history) but I don't want to "create" false ideas. I have been "lurking" on the site alot but I finally have two things that...
I finally took the plunge and registered! All of this information is striking such a cord inside of me. Then I came across this thread and had to respond. I think alot of things that people take as coincedence really has a larger purpose. My first pregnancy I had a miscarriage on June 6th...