• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by mdbded2004

  1. M

    I met my baby before he was mine

    Likeness Samh- Yesterday I posted about my son. And your story reminds of dreams I have almost on a continous bases. I had a dream when I was younger about a little blonde hair, blue eyed boy with me at a local elementary school where I live. He couldn't have been more then 3 years old...
  2. M

    The Four Signs of Children's Past Life Memory

    Does My 4yr. Old Recall a Past Life? For about a year we have noticed our 4 year old son talking more and more frequently about, When I was that age (talking about his dad that is 27), I did this. Or when I was with my Mommy Jodi we did this. This is a consistent thing. Now, I do have an 8...
Back
Top