• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Lolli

  1. L

    daughter's past life?

    Hi Nora-- You posted a response regarding my son and Eric Walton. I don't doubt that your daughter is reincarnated. I'm new to this whole thing myself. I replied to you on my posting as well. I'd like to talk with you.
  2. L

    my 4 year old's past life

    Nora-- I'm glad I got an e-mail from Susan for me to come check the postings. My heart skipped a beat when I read what you wrote. I'd like to talk with you to see if we're talking about the same Eric Walton. Another thing that I didn't mention in my original posting is that earlier this year I...
  3. L

    Children's Past Life Memories

    Nora-- I'm glad I got an e-mail from Susan for me to come check the postings. My heart skipped a beat when I read what you wrote. I'd like to talk with you to see if we're talking about the same Eric Walton. Another thing that I didn't mention in my original posting is that earlier this year I...
  4. L

    The Little Girl, The Old Man and the dog

    Hi Susie-- I'm wondering if it was you that responded to my posting a few days ago. If it is..I'd really like to try and talk to you. You seem to have a very open mind. I haven't come across too many people that are willing to listen to my story. Hopefully you'll see this... Lolli
  5. L

    Children's Past Life Memories

    my 4 year old's past life My son just turned five in July. Last summer, we were talking one day and out of the clear blue, he said his name used to be Eric Walton. He described where he lived and some of his immediate family. He also told me how he died. After he died, he said he went up to...
  6. L

    my 4 year old's past life

    My son just turned five in July. Last summer, we were talking one day and out of the clear blue, he said his name used to be Eric Walton. He described where he lived and some of his immediate family. He also told me how he died. After he died, he said he went up to Heaven and God sent him back...
Back
Top