• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Lily2015

  1. L

    Re-occurring issues

    I noticed over the past few years I keep attracting people who need help and I'm pretty much their therapist. In the end I'm left emotionally drained and a negative person. I do have a strong urge to help people and trying to stop this by setting better boundaries. Same goes for dating. I...
  2. L

    Meeting new people

    Yes! Totally a funny feeling and instant attraction that is unexplainable. I feel I have to see this other person again that I recently met. I do remember an old coworker feeling very brotherly like, only I was really disgusted by him at the same time. I pushed the feelings aside, and just...
  3. L

    Dreams

    I'm wondering if the first man died on a boat? That was the first and only past life memory I had, kissing a man on a dock with a big boat of some kind. And a dream of this man and I in an earlier 20 century car looking for a house in the country, which felt like Indiana, and i was pregnant...
  4. L

    My past life memories

    How do you get such detail and put it all together? I keep having dreams from a certain era, and I'm having a hard time putting it together. Seems like I have a wild past life!
  5. L

    Meeting new people

    I've met many people over the years, and some I have been really drawn too and others not. I never quite understood this, so I was wondering if anyone else feels this way? I met someone, sort of, a few weeks ago and I just instantly felt something. Its not everyday or week or month that i...
  6. L

    Dreams

    Thank you everyone! I had another dream from this same era. Only now I have 2 kids. The second kid was from another man who I guess I'm married too and is kind of a jerk. It's like the other man I reference had passed, but I had a kid with him. And now a second with another man. I remember...
  7. L

    My friend X

    I really enjoyed reading this. You make me want to share my story of a man I met who is often in my dreams and some similiarities to your story. I have many times I dreamt of him to wake up and find he's messaged me after not hearing from him in a while. I love how you wrote the story and...
  8. L

    Dreams

    For as long as I can remember I've had some wild dreams. Some of my dreams have come true. So sometimes I do get scared by them :) Finally after all these years I've decided to journal my dreams. Over the past month after reading my journal. I dream alot about cobblestone roads...
  9. L

    New here, advice?

    I never thought to ask him that, we always thought he talked non sense up until he predicted his sisters birth before the mom was pregnant. But that is a good idea to ask him, I just keep telling my friend that her son is gifted. He wpuld talk to her and say things to her about her childhood...
  10. L

    New here, advice?

    Wow!!! This is all becoming more fascinating to me. I'm starting to think you are correct and that his was his last voyage. And maybe in this lifetime my soul still mourns for him? Maybe I need to look into more on how to get over it? You are correct, I have read that soul mates does not...
  11. L

    New here, advice?

    Thank you!! I'm going to get that book. I think it will help me understand better what is going on :) All the other "fuzzy" dreams, and I've had 5. Had him and this child. And I would NEVER wear a long white knight gown lol. But as for that memory that just came from no where, it was on a...
  12. L

    New here, advice?

    I have had quite an interesting 2015 and still happening now. Please keep in mind im a very logical and realistic person, so when something wild or unexplainable happens to me im usually lik "oh weird" and brush it off. I met a man early last year and after meeting him I woke up. It felt like...
Back
Top