• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Lil's Mommy

  1. L

    I think my Mom came back as my daughter...

    Yes, I have Carol's book.....very good reads. My first thoughts were that she was being visited by my Mother as some of you have also stated. And of course I know I am her Mother and my job is to teach and take care of her. I always get different ideas of what it can be. I had a dear family...
  2. L

    I think my Mom came back as my daughter...

    I had always believed in reincarnation, my Mom often spoke of it, and remembered things from what she believed to be her previous life. It wasn't until recently that I gave reincarnation another look. My daughter was born 10-26-05 9 months after my Mother's passing. Her death was sudden and...
Back
Top