• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Leesa

  1. L

    Mocha Island

    I wanted to tell everyone what Sydnee said yesterday. I know it doesn't seem of any significance but it did to me. We have a deep freeze and always get a gazillion turkeys for Thanksgiving, from work, family, friends you name it. Anyhow we were pulling 2 small ones out (8 lbs each) to cook...
  2. L

    Children's Past Life Memories

    I wanted to tell everyone what Sydnee said yesterday. I know it doesn't seem of any significance but it did to me. We have a deep freeze and always get a gazillion turkeys for Thanksgiving, from work, family, friends you name it. Anyhow we were pulling 2 small ones out (8 lbs each) to cook...
  3. L

    Children's Past Life Memories

    Mocha Island I wanted to share this with everyone but not everyone whom I know is open to it. So my sister sent me this link. Thank you sis. My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter started speaking about a place called Mocha Island a few months ago. We all just disregarded it at first but as time...
  4. L

    Lifetimes in South America

    My granddaughter remembers Mocha Island, Chile My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter started speaking about a place called Mocha Island a few months ago. We all just disregarded it at first but as time went on she was insistant that we listen...So we did. She said that she used to live on Mocha...
  5. L

    Mocha Island

    I wanted to share this with everyone but not everyone whom I know is open to it. So my sister sent me this link. Thank you sis. My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter started speaking about a place called Mocha Island a few months ago. We all just disregarded it at first but as time went on she was...
Back
Top