• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by leahappy

  1. L

    Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

    I don't believe that losing your gifts would be punishment either. I just don't believe the spirit world, or God, or whatever you believe in hands out punishment, only people do that! Go easy on yourself and work things through. It will get better! Remember the light within you, and the...
  2. L

    Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

    Thanks guys! I am so happy that he DID come back to me, he is a very spirited, happy little boy, and knows just how to make everyone smile. And now he has a little brother who, I'm sure (well I can hope!) will be the one who tells me all about our past lives together. Leah
  3. L

    Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

    I had an abortion when I was 21. The day after it happened, I lit a small fire in the backyard and spoke to the soul of my baby, explaining why I felt it was the wrong time, and trying to work through (for myself) my beliefs in the 'afterlife'. That even though I wasn't ready then, (and there...
Back
Top