• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Lapis

  1. Lapis

    Son's Past Life Memory

    This is random...but I think it will be appreciated here. Back around 1980ish my Mother, younger sister, my son and I were all standing together looking down at the Colorado river flowing past. My sister lived in Bullhead City, AZ at the time, and the three of us had driven from SoCal to visit...
  2. Lapis

    Son's Past Life Memory

    Hi everyone and I am sorry it took me awhile to get back to this...been busy making book changes again. I've remembered two past lives in ancient Egypt, the first one was around 12,600 b.c. (a male life) at the beginning of the Age of Leo, and the second life (female) was about 3,000 years...
  3. Lapis

    Son's Past Life Memory

    When my son was 4 years old he had an intense vivid past life wound memory that I suspect caused his death. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he was in the livingroom watching cartoons. Everything was normal and fine when suddenly he screamed at the top of his lungs like he'd hurt...
  4. Lapis

    How has PL Knowledge Helped You?

    What a great thread. :thumbsup: For me personally this whole thing falls primarily into two main categories: 1) Past life physical body wounds, injuries, traumas etc. 2) My current life, awareness, and personality as a sort of composite of so many other aspects or "past life"...
  5. Lapis

    Are Children With PL Memories Prone To Psychic Tendencies?

    In my opinion and personal experience yes. There are important spiritual, developmental, and soul reasons as to why some people remember one or many of their past lives. I was born with psychic (clairvoyant, clairaudient, empathic, clairsentient) abilities and have remembered many of my past...
Back
Top