• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by LadyJ

  1. L

    Is my 4-yr old daughter a reincarnated child?

    Thank you very much :)
  2. L

    Is my 4-yr old daughter a reincarnated child?

    Sorry, like I said this is all new to me.
  3. L

    Is my 4-yr old daughter a reincarnated child?

    lol no way... I have never had any reincarnation memories of any sort. I will wait and see what she says next and go from there. Besides, I have asked her if she had another father yesterday and she said no. And she's never mentioned anyone else either.
  4. L

    Is my 4-yr old daughter a reincarnated child?

    Thank you Ken, I didn't think of doing that... asking her to draw in the moment she talks about her other mom. It is a great idea! I have started to make notes as of yesterday. There are a few things I forgot to mention as well when I made the post last night. She told me yesterday the...
  5. L

    Is my 4-yr old daughter a reincarnated child?

    To be honest, I had not heard about this child reincarnation thing until today. My daughter has been talking about her 'other mother from France' for about 9 mths or so now. At first, I dismissed it but after talking with my parents about it, they explained to me what child reincarnation was...
Back
Top