• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Kingsley Reister

  1. Kingsley Reister

    Johnny the Race car driver

    Landsend, I was born and raised in Texas but we are in Arkansas and have been since 1995. I have considered that perhaps he worked at the speedway since he loves to work on cars or just was around racing. I am going to talk to him to see if he is interested in learning about this. I am going...
  2. Kingsley Reister

    Johnny the Race car driver

    Thank you for the welcome. My name is Kingsley :). Yes Johnny Bennson is alive I think that it is more about the name Johnny/John. I found a list of all the drivers that have passed with that name before 1994. The key thing I am honing in on is the utter obsession with Datsuns and someone...
  3. Kingsley Reister

    Johnny the Race car driver

    My youngest son showed signs of a past life early on. I remember doing the same as a child but I was made fun of by my parents and siblings. Even though I was very religious when my son was young, I still knew there was something unusual going on. He is an "old soul" like I am and is...
Back
Top