• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by KC78

  1. KC78

    Past Life Regression: Vietnam

    Funny little coquincedense huh.. a song that literly found me somehow & really triggered alot of emotions & memories for me was also a country western song.. not sure how popular it was at the time but considering the lyrics & what it was about I'm guessing it was probably somewhat popular (at...
  2. KC78

    Past Life Regression: Vietnam

    That is so crazy that the song that came to you was called it's a long way from here to Tennessee! I live & grew up in Tennessee! Do you mind if I ask where your from in the world???
  3. KC78

    Past Life Regression: Vietnam

    Sorry I'm working til 3 today but that's so funny.. bcuz I live in Nashville lol home of country western music haha
  4. KC78

    Past Life Regression: Vietnam

    Oh okay cool.. what is the song?
  5. KC78

    Past Life Regression: Vietnam

    Hi & Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! This is really tripping me out first of all.. I had no idea or it really never occurred to me at least that they are lots of people going through this past life - Vietnam War thing. For a sec there thought I was either the only one or seriously CRAZY! However...
Back
Top