• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Katya

  1. K

    My daughter talks of my death?

    Thanks Jaimie. I'm hoping that her being with me again will bring her soul some healing in this life. It certainly makes me feel like our bond is even more special.
  2. K

    My daughter talks of my death?

    Hi, just thought I'd give a bit of an update. My daughter had stopped wanting to talk about this life until a recent incident. She saw my husband working underneath the car and got quite panicked that the car would fall on him. My husband reassured her and showed her the stands holding it up...
  3. K

    My daughter talks of my death?

    We talked again and i got a few more details. Seems like her memory has both images and sound. I asked what i looked like and she said like a buzzy bee - stripes across my tummy. She also described the loud crash sound of the car several times. She spoke of picking me up and singing to me...
  4. K

    My daughter talks of my death?

    Thanks for your reply! She has actually mentioned my death scene on two other occaisions. Once after i asked her about when she was a boy so the two might be connected. The other time i asked if that was when i was little, which she didnt answer clearly. I think i will wait until she brings it...
  5. K

    My daughter talks of my death?

    My daughter is 2 and a half and she has never had any exposure to death yet. One night we had this conversation: Her: I'm going to think about you running Me: oh where was i running? Her: across the road and the car hit you and you were dead. Me: oh.... Her: and i picked you up and daddy...
Back
Top