• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Julian

  1. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    My question to all of u is what should u do if you find yourself trapped in a mental health facility where the staff and patients are in a conspiracy against u bcuz someone is paying them to poison my food? They are damaging my brain. I know bcuz my self awareness is being diminished. My short...
  2. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    I’ve done that in this life too. I will get so focused that I’ve been able to run through crowds of people in big cities and weave through with such grace and power and I’m a great long distance runner
  3. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    Many of us have had lives where we killed and were killed. Until we break free from this cycle of the lower dimensions. I’ve already posted some of the memories. But I also remember being in a mystical land in one of my adventures in battle and just having this powerful way of tapping into the...
  4. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    I agree I need to focus on who I am now. But all of our lives will always b a part of us. I’m just having troubles at the facility I’m staying at right now
  5. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    I feel like I had a great purpose in this life and I’ve failed. Like I had my last chance of my full potential coming to fruition and now this whole thing about this draconian queen trying to exterminate my existence is wat is going to become true. Because she doesn’t want love in the world. She...
  6. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    I am very aware that I would b getting posts like this saying that I’m nuts especially since my situation doesn’t make it seem like it helps the fact! I’m aware that I’ve probably opened up a can of many worms! But I’m stating what my intuition has told me. Thank u all for welcoming me otherwise.
  7. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    I have had past life memories and the ones of Julius Caesar are of being a great person who wanted to help his people but I started getting angry at certain things and corrupt and I remember being on the throne in the coliseum having peasants thrown in and having everyone watching them get eaten...
  8. J

    Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

    Ok everyone so here it goes. I do claim that I am him and many others. Including queen nefertiti( yes gender is not a an issue of the spirit). And Beethoven. My last life I was in a gang. I have this whole theory on why the world is the way it is and it involves extraterrestrials and malevolent...
Back
Top