Hydrolad, I asked her your question today, and she replied that she had been good at hand-making blankets out of wool, which is what she had said when she was 2 years old. I asked her if she thought she could remember how to do it now, but she said she didn't think so. Maybe if she tried the...
Hi Hydrolad,
Yes, she has always been very advanced with language.
Being our first child, we had little idea about what was normal in childhood development, and I didn't know anybody with a similar age child to compare her to. I remember reading a list of baby milestones in a childcare book...
Hi Usetawuz,
That's an interesting way to think about it! I too am sure that she means to convey a sense that part of you never changes from lifetime to lifetime (the 'person'), whereas other aspects of you are confined to the body (the 'personality'). I never would have thought about it that...
I know! Baffling, isn't it! I've been thinking about it and the best way I can explain it is that by 'person', she may mean consciousness, and by 'personality', she may mean chartacter/temperment. IE that the consciousness remains the same and unchanged from life to life, but that your...
Thanks for your interest everyone, and your kind words. I feel so lucky to be on the receiving end of all this! It's just amazing. I am all ears when I'm with her, and that notebook and pencil is never too far away, just in case...
Continued from last post
This is what my research shows:
Firstly, she was right about there being food shops in towns back then, and the items she listed would have been available.
She was also correct about there being a king on the throne (King George III) as he reined from 1760-1820...
More from Lottie!
Hello everyone,
I hope you are all well! It has been some time since I have had any reason to post on here. I tend to assume that each time Lottie brings up her past lives it will be the last time, but this seems not to be the case!
Again, I managed to transcript the...
Hi everyone,
As it says above, I asked Lottie to invent a past life and tell me about it in order to see if a deliberate fantasy from her could be historically plausable.
As I thought, the answer was no.
Straight away her story contained elements of fantasy. She 'remembered' the life of a...
Thanks for your post, Charles Stuart. I get pretty confused about what is meant but the various words 'soul', 'spiritual body', and 'conciousness'. I find it hard to understand if these words can be interchanged, IE if they are different words for the same thing, or if they represent seperate...
Hi everyone,
Just thought I would sign in and say hello. There has been no mention from Lottie about her previous lives since I last posted, but I live in hope that it's not the last we will hear.
Thanks for your post, Rod. You could be right about 'mausoleum' - I hadn't thought of that...
Even more...
Hi all,
Thanks for your continued interest! I do plan on replying to various points made in the last few posts when I have a bit more time on my hands, but I thought this was more important for now... I managed to bring up the subject again with Lottie. She was a little more...
Even more...
Hi all,
Thanks for your continued interest! I do plan on replying to various points made in the last few posts when I have a bit more time on my hands, but I thought this was more important for now... I managed to bring up the subject again with Lottie. She was a little more...
Memories from before birth
Hi ChrisR
I'd be happy to share! The first conversation was when she was 3 years old, and the second was when she was 4:
Lot: (Her head resting on my chest) What's that noise?
Me: What noise? Is it a sort of beating sound, like a drum?
Lot: Yes.
Me: That's...
Memories from before birth
Hi ChrisR
I'd be happy to share! The first conversation was when she was 3 years old, and the second was when she was 4:
Lot: (Her head resting on my chest) What's that noise?
Me: What noise? Is it a sort of beating sound, like a drum?
Lot: Yes.
Me: That's my...
Thanks for your reply Charles Stuart. I would rather not jump to any conclusions about soldiers and WW2 reguarding Lottie's statements about being a German as she never mentioned a time period, or any war or conflict of any kind. I am sure that she knew what she was talking about when she...