• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Jane Lewis

  1. Jane Lewis

    Did my mother return as my granddaughter?

    Past Life Recall Thank you Obiwan, Obie, Karolina and Vicky for your comments—they are greatly appreciated. I've noticed that you are all so young—it’s great to see so many spiritually evolved young people. Vicky, you asked if I had any past life memories of my mother or daughter. As a...
  2. Jane Lewis

    Did my mother return as my granddaughter?

    Thank you for your responses! I appreciate all your responses to my story. I feel very blessed that perhaps my mother did return as my daughter. Much healing is needed for my family. Let me explain. There is a long history of adoption in my family which I penned in a memoir one year ago...
  3. Jane Lewis

    Did my mother return as my granddaughter?

    My mother had always been my best friend, but when she passed suddenly February 11, 1997, I was devasated even though I dreamed days before of her untimely death. (Mom was born 9-11-1925 and died 2-11-1997 at 11:00PM). A few weeks after her death I had a peculiar dream where my mother was...
Back
Top