• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Iwaspfcjohn

  1. Iwaspfcjohn

    Vietnam Soldier Past Life

    Been a while since I’ve posted on this thread. Bordom and others, I truly wish you the best! I have learned to embrace my past life and appreciate how it has made me the man I am today. All of my family pictures from my young childhood showed great sadness and I never knew why until later in...
  2. Iwaspfcjohn

    Vietnam Soldier Past Life

    Wow I never thought that deeply about WHY I was sooo proud of my metal canteen. My previous father was indeed a WWII veteran. That would make total sense that it was a gift from him. I’m speechless. Thank you for helping me open my eyes wider.
  3. Iwaspfcjohn

    Vietnam Soldier Past Life

    CanSol Since these dreams became so vivid I was advised to write down what I saw in my dreams. I have been able to sketch out My barracks lay out and the location of my area A map of the road that my convoy was ambushed on and the location of my truck on the road The medical exam room and where...
  4. Iwaspfcjohn

    Vietnam Soldier Past Life

    Ok here goes.... there are very few people that I have shared this with and am finally willing to open up to others in this forum. I am an average American living an average but fulfilling life in LA. I have a beautiful and loving wife and a great son who is 26 years old. Last year about this...
Back
Top