• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Idk who I was

  1. I

    Well,I did it

    And funny that I'm scared of weapons and sharp objects
  2. I

    Well,I did it

    Well,I did a regression thing on Youtube,and I saw a weird door that looked kind of green but red too.I walked in,and it was 1943.I looked at myself and I had a Soviet woman uniform on,and I had a sniper in my arms.I remember seeing someone tell me(In Russian)"Roza!What are you doing?"and I...
  3. I

    The true fate of the Romanovs

    I may be a reincarnation of someone that they knew personally,because I feel a big attachment to them.
  4. I

    I need help remembering

    I don't know who I was.I just feel so lost.Can someone request how I can remember stuff? Thank you
  5. I

    The true fate of the Romanovs

    I feel like a reincarnation of Anastasia.But seeing all these other people claiming to be her's,Idk who I am anymore
Back
Top