• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by heylady

  1. H

    What are you supposed to do when you recognize someone in this life?

    I want to thank everyone for your thoughtful answers, you have really helped me with this! I have to say that at first, I had thought telling him was the right thing to do, but I realise now that it would ease MY feelings only and could very well damage our friendship. So silence is the answer...
  2. H

    What are you supposed to do when you recognize someone in this life?

    Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum....I guess to be totally honest I wouldn't be here if this wasn't bothering me so much. Very brief background; I have experienced some spontaneous past life memories of my own and have gotten flashes of other peoples' too. Now the problem. I have a new...
Back
Top