Look at this film here you can watch on Youtube - made by french artist and film director Jean-Gabriel Périot.
A time-collage of Hiroshima before 1945 and after-war until present time, composed entirely of archival photographs.
Thank you Chris!! Thank you very much.
I forgot to mention this page :)
It is an excellent website with a plenty plenty of informations, multimedia, pictures (there is a special exhibition about the post-war A-bomb-slums currently, sadly I am not able to travel to Hiroshima again this year)...
Dear Starlight,
and thank you so much for your response!
I am looking very much forward to read again here, if you'll have time to write more.
If you have some time soon, please, please talk about here, again. Anyway don't feel pressured because of me.
If you will have some leisure...
Thank you, usetawuz! :)
I just started reading another thread here from Totoro, about her pastlife in China, she wrote in her introduction of her story:
"I also used to have the odd habit of reading magazines from the back cover to the front."
In fact, I do so, too! :laugh: I never...
Hello dear Starlight,
first of all, I am sorry for my bad English. I hope I make not too many grammar and vocabulary mistakes.
That it was Fukuromachi Elementary school - the name "Fukuromachi" -- did this name still appear in your pastlife memories of the childhood of your present life, or...