• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Golden

  1. G

    Infant reacts strongly to song

    This story is going to be featured on Good Morning America this morning, so if you're interested and see this message in time, tune in! I found out the baby is 10 mos, she looks younger than that to me, but sometimes it is hard to tell with babies. I'm not sure how long ago this was recorded...
  2. G

    Infant reacts strongly to song

    I came across this video on yahoo news and thought those here would be interested in it. It is so interesting because the baby is so young, by the looks of her I'd say under 6 months old (I don't know the exact age b/c the article didn't include that info). The text associated with the video...
Back
Top